Air Conditioning for 1978 SA FJ40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been searching the forum trying to determine Pros/cons of different AC options. Does anyone know if there are differences/complexities when installing AC in a South American FJ 40? Haven’t seen anything SA specific in any of my searches on the forum. It’s an expensive addition so just want to make sure I’m doing my homework. Thanks in advance!

Kevin

If it has no heater, it might be easier. I would look at Cool Cruisers page and others who sell FJ40 A/C.

Does anyone know if there are differences/complexities when installing AC in a South American FJ 40?

Nope it is easier cause you don't has as much junk in the way so you can use any of the many many threads on here about A/C for your info.

As long as it isn't RHD all the head units will fit and it is a matter or pers preference.

Nope it is easier cause you don't has as much junk in the way so you can use any of the many many threads on here about A/C for your info.

As long as it isn't RHD all the head units will fit and it is a matter or pers preference.

What he said. One of my locals has a ‘77 SA 40 with the Vintage Air system. BTB sold and installed it.

:meh:

Youre still trying to condition a toaster oven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom