Air cleaners FS

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by stinkyfj60, Aug 13, 2005.

1. stinkyfj60

stinkyfj60

I have an open element style air filter for a Weber, came off of a 38/38 with filter and TPI filter wrap. $10.

Also have some sort of minivan air box with K&N filter in it. It was used as a remote filter for a Weber with a Plenum mounted to it. The air box will bolt to a firewall and then has the air inlet side that you can put some sort of snorkle to. $10.---SOLD

I also some sort of industrial/heavy equipment air intake cap. It has a sticker in it marked Vortox CS400. It is 4in tall, has a diameter of 8in. the mounting is about about 4in inside diamter. It will clamp down a little bit. I have pictures of it, tough to describe, be an interesting top to a snorkle. $10.---SOLD

Everything is located in Alamosa, CO, PM me if you are interested and if you need pics of these things. I may see if I can get them downloaded and post them on here too.

Thanks,

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  2. stinkyfj60

stinkyfj60

Here are pics of the mini-van airbox and the air intake cap...

3. staplebus

staplebus

how much for shipping of the minivan box and cap to zip code 98374, i am interested in these items.

4. staplebus

staplebus

Ops..you have mail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.