1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air cleaners FS

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by stinkyfj60, Aug 13, 2005.

1. stinkyfj60

stinkyfj60

I have an open element style air filter for a Weber, came off of a 38/38 with filter and TPI filter wrap. $10.

Also have some sort of minivan air box with K&N filter in it. It was used as a remote filter for a Weber with a Plenum mounted to it. The air box will bolt to a firewall and then has the air inlet side that you can put some sort of snorkle to. $10.---SOLD

I also some sort of industrial/heavy equipment air intake cap. It has a sticker in it marked Vortox CS400. It is 4in tall, has a diameter of 8in. the mounting is about about 4in inside diamter. It will clamp down a little bit. I have pictures of it, tough to describe, be an interesting top to a snorkle. $10.---SOLD

Everything is located in Alamosa, CO, PM me if you are interested and if you need pics of these things. I may see if I can get them downloaded and post them on here too.

Thanks,

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  2. stinkyfj60

stinkyfj60

Here are pics of the mini-van airbox and the air intake cap...

3. staplebus

staplebus

how much for shipping of the minivan box and cap to zip code 98374, i am interested in these items.

4. staplebus

staplebus

Ops..you have mail.