AHC trouble, bouncy rear end (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update- sensors and accumulators are all in working order. The bracket that holds the rear height sensor in place broke and the sensor is just hanging. We figured this out after we got the techstream up and running and the rear sensor value was out of whack. The good news here, besides no catastrophic failure, is that I now have a techstream to make sure we get the sensor back in the right position and that my husband finally had an excuse to buy a welder.
Just wondering what OS you are using for TechStream? Also, which version of TS?

Just wondering what OS you are using for TechStream? Also, which version of TS?
I installed it on an old bare bones HP laptop that is running Windows 8. Here is a link to the cable and software I bought.

I installed it on an old bare bones HP laptop that is running Windows 8. Here is a link to the cable and software I bought.

Thanks, the link doesn't appear to state which version of TS is included. Do you know what was installed? I'm having serious crashing issues with TS 13

Thanks, the link doesn't appear to state which version of TS is included. Do you know what was installed? I'm having serious crashing issues with TS 13
According to the "about" I have version 12.20.024.

Thanks - and working well?
It seems to be. So far I've just used it to look at AHC function on my LX. Now that we have it, I am also going to attempt some key programming for both the LX and our LS430.

Someone in a neighborhood car group also gave me a download link. I have not tried or verified it. I was planning to use it as a backup if I couldn't get it installed from the disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom