AHC Suspension Fluid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, guys. The AHC Suspension Fluid Reservoir in my new-to-me '01 LX470 (107k miles) looks to be running a bit low. The ride is buttery smooth, and I don't notice any leaks from the system (I think it's just a matter of the rig being 16+ years old without the original fluid being replaced), but I don't want to let the fluid level to get so low that it somehow disrupts the ride.

I'd love to try the bleed/flush process myself, but I don't have the time to do it. Would it be bad form to just grab some of the fluid and top off the reservoir to the appropriate height?

Thanks for your input.

Hey, guys. The AHC Suspension Fluid Reservoir in my new-to-me '01 LX470 (107k miles) looks to be running a bit low. The ride is buttery smooth, and I don't notice any leaks from the system (I think it's just a matter of the rig being 16+ years old without the original fluid being replaced), but I don't want to let the fluid level to get so low that it somehow disrupts the ride.

I'd love to try the bleed/flush process myself, but I don't have the time to do it. Would it be bad form to just grab some of the fluid and top off the reservoir to the appropriate height?

Thanks for your input.

Only takes about 10-15 mins.

As PabloCruise said, read the link and do it yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom