AHC starting to go out pretty soon... suspension options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oh i did hear about the tech stream, i’ll do my digging and see how can i use it. but i did read that it’s for windows as you said. what if i own all apple products ? would i still be able to access it ?
There is a link to run a virtual box in the Mac OS application. I too am a Mac user but will probably end up picking up an old used Thinkpad T420 or something similar off ebay for less than $100 to run this stuff. Through the techstream application you can do things like program new key transponders, key fobs, etc. so it is well worth the money. Plus if you get in with a Toyota crew locally you could make a little money on the side with stuff like that.

There is a link to run a virtual box in the Mac OS application. I too am a Mac user but will probably end up picking up an old used Thinkpad T420 or something similar off ebay for less than $100 to run this stuff. Through the techstream application you can do things like program new key transponders, key fobs, etc. so it is well worth the money. Plus if you get in with a Toyota crew locally you could make a little money on the side with stuff like that.
sweet! for now i might as well use the virtual box but if i do need it for more things down the road i’ll probably invest in a PC or used windows. thanks for the advice ;)

If you've got a Mac, I found this thread very helpful.

I didn't run the xcode stuff, but the rest of it was able to help me through getting it set up.

If you've got a Mac, I found this thread very helpful.

I didn't run the xcode stuff, but the rest of it was able to help me through getting it set up.

saved to my home screen! Cheers !

Yep. Mac is as easy as it comes running VirtualBox. No need to buy anything different than the computer you already have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom