AHC Pressures & Torsion Bar Adjustment - Looking For Friendlies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.greasyhands.co
Good Morning H.O.T.S. group,

Some of you may have seen that I recently acquired an '06 LX here in the Shoals. I had accuired a nice '03 out of Bham in the fall of 2018 drove it for several months and sudden AHC adjustments by the vehicle scared me so I sold it (foolish:bang:). Fast forward to 2 months ago and I found a local truck that a client mentioned he might sell....and sell it he did.

So naturally I tackled the mandatory AHC flush pretty quick. It was a pretty nervous hour or so for a newbie (especially since my clear tubing slipped off a bleeder at one point spraying fluid everywhere) but I got it done and there is definitely improvement in the ride and I have peace of mind.

Now....I am wondering if there are some N. AL locals that might could assist me with allowing me to meet up and borrow their Techstream to check my AHC pressures and adjust torsion bars? (if needed).

Again, I'm just getting into owning the vehicle and have the goal of keeping ol' Sandy bone stock so I'll be a boring group member but thought I might find someone with some knowledge in this area on here...

Thanks in advance,

- Garrett

I would give Rory a call @ RocketCityCrzrs. BTW good luck with keeping it stock :)

I bought a cruiser w/o that BS system so I am useless. ACC is not a bad drive and deals with the AHC stuff all the time. If Rory knows what's up and handles local, even better.

Its pretty easy to setup on an old laptop with the amazon cable. I'll be glad to help you once the covid clears up.

ACC is a cruiser shop in Atlanta, they’re good but a long way off, long lead times, and $$$....but a good shop.

ACC Garage

I missed this but have techstream and the cables and have been through the pressure setting process twice ( gf has an lx470). Don't want to poach Rory's biz but I bet he wouldn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom