For Sale AHC Parts (CO) $200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I removed my entire AHC system in my 2001 LX470 2 years ago. There was nothing wrong with the system at the time (no leaks etc.). I removed it simply because I wanted to install an OME lift. I am asking $200 for everything and would prefer buyer pick up. Includes everything except hydraulic lines. I am in Abilene, Tx. Please PM if interested or respond to the thread. Thank you for your interest.

Bump...$150 for everything. I am moving soon and would like to sell before packing it up to transport.

Mileage? Still avail?
Yes hey are still available but they are enroute to Colorado Springs with the rest of my household goods. I'll have access to them again in October when I move in. I'll repost when they are available.

Hello, yes these are still for sale. I apologize for the delay in responding. I am now settled in Colorado Springs. Let me know if you would like to come take a look at them.

I removed my entire AHC system in my 2001 LX470 2 years ago. There was nothing wrong with the system at the time (no leaks etc.). I removed it simply because I wanted to install an OME lift. I am asking $200 for everything and would prefer buyer pick up. Includes everything except hydraulic lines. I am in Abilene, Tx. Please PM if interested or respond to the thread. Thank you for your interest.
CAn you fish out the lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom