For Sale AHC parts (CO) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just installed an OME lift, so I've got some AHC components that I don't need anymore. 150k-ish on the 2000 LX470 that they came off of, and the AHC system was working just fine. Prices are all over the place on this stuff, depending on where you look, but I'm thinking $50 for the springs, $50 for the torsion bars, $100 for the res/motor assembly, $150 for the 4 globes, $100 for the suspension control pump, and $20 for the AHC console switch. Let me know if these prices seem out of line- I only have eBay and old ads on here to go by for pricing. We can also talk about any package pricing, if you need multiple parts. Local pickup/meetup is preferred, but we do have FedEx, USPS, and UPS pickups daily at work, if you wanted to send shipping labels for anything. Parts are located in Broomfield, CO, and I work in Denver. I'd be willing to meetup within a reasonable distance of either. I'll post pics as I pull the components off the truck. Thanks for looking. :beer:

Last edited:
I have a leaking front right strut and the reservoir is empty on my 02LX. I just discovered this fresh hell this morning and am digging into the AHC system layout but since the strut is a hydraulic ram, I'm inclined to think its just a bad seal. I didn't see those listed for sale above. Are yours available? Would be interested in that and maybe the accumulators since those are frequent failure points by all accounts

Out of curiosity, what lift did you go to and how was the conversion? DIY or professional?

They're toast, unfortunately. Since they were close to the end of their life, the rears got the sawzall treatment. I also cut the very top of the fronts off above the nut, where the AHC line goes into the shock, so I could get a shallow socket on the nuts. I installed the OME 2.5" medium lift - 60000 and 60002 shocks, 2860 springs, OME t bars. It wasn't too bad, really. The rear upper shock mounts were a bitch, but everything else was pretty straightforward. I'm still waiting on my Nitro UCAs to arrive before I get it aligned, so I've only driven it about two miles since the install. Until those arrive, I'll just be pulling the rest of the AHC components off, weather permitting lol.

I would be interested in the coils if you still have them.

I do. Work and life have both been crazy this month, so I apologize for not getting any pictures up in this thread. I can send pics your way this weekend.

Thanks. I am just down in Durango, so pretty close.

Absolutely. I'll be in the Silverton area next month for Hardrock 100, so I can just bring them down, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom