AHC Override Turns Off Sporadically (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I installed the Slee AHC override switch a few months back and have had an issue with it turning itself off sporadically when going over speed humps and small dips in the road at low rates of speed (under 18 mph). If I turn the override switch off or to the green lighted position, come to a stop, put in H, and move to red lighted position it will reset. However, if I leave the switch in red lighted position and try to put in H mode it just flashes and will not return to H. Anyone else have this issue/have a fix? I have checked all my solders and heat-shrink and all is tight and intact. :bang:

I had a similar problem but it's quite a few years ago now on a previous 100 I no longer own. I ended up removing the AHC anyway so did not resolve it so no fix for you but yes someone else did have this issue ...

Why don't you just adjust your height sensors on your AHC to achieve the lift instead of relying on the override? Then the system works in its full function in a lifted setting.

2-2.5" AHC Lift Using King Coils & Shock Spacers
*shock spacers and king springs not needed, just explains how to lift via sensors.

Why don't you just adjust your height sensors on your AHC to achieve the lift instead of relying on the override? Then the system works in its full function in a lifted setting.

2-2.5" AHC Lift Using King Coils & Shock Spacers
*shock spacers and king springs not needed, just explains how to lift via sensors.
Thanks @DirtDawg I think I will. Just kind of annoying to install that thing and it be so finnicky. Guess I'll get under it and do some adjusting.

I installed the Slee AHC override switch a few months back and have had an issue with it turning itself off sporadically when going over speed humps and small dips in the road at low rates of speed (under 18 mph). If I turn the override switch off or to the green lighted position, come to a stop, put in H, and move to red lighted position it will reset. However, if I leave the switch in red lighted position and try to put in H mode it just flashes and will not return to H. Anyone else have this issue/have a fix? I have checked all my solders and heat-shrink and all is tight and intact. :bang:

What did Slee say when you called them?

Any update?

Mine's quirky too. The vehicle sat overnight and then disengaged this morning when I started driving. AHC "off" cam on and I could not reset it without having to turn the engine off and re start. It seemed to do its job after that. Too much rake for my liking on the factory setting so I may have to play around with that a bit as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom