Ahc Hight Switch Dead (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Never had any issues with the ahc on the truck. Tonight, truck naturally went from H to N (20mph limit). I stopped at a gas station and went to lower the truck to get out. Nothing… played around with the switch, turning the car on and off…nothing.

Then I disconnected the battery for 5 min or so. Started the car, put it into 4lo. Started driving to see if it would auto raise…nothing

Put the car back into 4H and hit the button. It worked! I got super excited. Pulled up to a stop light and tried lifting it again. It worked!

Drove about three miles, stopped the car, went to bump it into low…nothing…tried again in H and nothing.

I still have my N sign, and the two arrow on the dash. The button itself won’t engage the pump.

Help me out and point me in a direction to trouble shoot. I’m super frustrated, since I was going to go wheeling tomorrow.

Last edited:
Never had any issues with the ahc on the truck. Tonight, truck naturally went from H to N (20mph limit). I stopped at a gas station and went to lower the truck to get out. Nothing… played around with the switch, turning the car on and off…nothing.

Then I disconnected the battery for 5 min or so. Started the car, put it into 4lo. Started driving to see if it would auto raise…nothing

Put the car back into 4H and hit the button. It worked! I got super excited. Pulled up to a stop light and tried lifting it again. It worked!

Drove about three miles, stopped the car, went to bump it into low…nothing…tried again in H and nothing.

I still have my N sign, and the two arrow on the dash. The button itself won’t engage the pump.

Help me out and point me in a direction to trouble shoot. I’m super frustrated, since I was going to go wheeling tomorrow.

How does the switch feel?

My 4lo switch broke at LCDC this summer

It’s easy to pull apart and at least debug that part.

Techstream and try all the tests/ heights maybe to see if they stick to rule out whether its the switch or not?

Also, didn’t anyone teach you not to play with it so much? 😝

Have you done anything lately for maintenance in the system? If not I think @tbisaacs is on it with the switch suggestion, though it sound more like and intermittent issue, like contacts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom