AHC high mode time limits? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
On my stock 2006 LC the other day, I was coming back from Mexico into the US. The line was long, twelve hours long (I don't have the truck registered for sentri yet).

I was bored and playing around with the AHC, ended up just leaving it in high mode for better visibility. After several hours (I wasn't keeping track honestly) the suspension suddenly dipped back into normal, or at least I noticed the front end drop. I wasn't moving. I think the green light indicator kept in high mode but not sure. I couldn't replicate it again.

Any knowledge about this? Is it possible the ECU has a time limit programmed in?

On my stock 2006 LC the other day, I was coming back from Mexico into the US. The line was long, twelve hours long (I don't have the truck registered for sentri yet).

I was bored and playing around with the AHC, ended up just leaving it in high mode for better visibility. After several hours (I wasn't keeping track honestly) the suspension suddenly dipped back into normal, or at least I noticed the front end drop. I wasn't moving. I think the green light indicator kept in high mode but not sure. I couldn't replicate it again.

Any knowledge about this? Is it possible the ECU has a time limit programmed in?

It is speed governed, no time limit that I am aware of. Possibly just leak down....that will default to the normal position. Also, when a certain 'weight' is exceeded the system will default to the normal position.

Unless your LX AHC is in perfect and near new condition, occasional erectile dysfunction can occur at the front end. Nothing to worry about unless it happens often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom