AHC globe bleeding nut repair? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My local dealer quoted me 3 weeks order time (which might go up due to the restrictions in place). I ordered more parts from the US in this order so the total was close to $100
Oh.. That's unfortunate:(

Oh.. That's unfortunate:(
I contacted Toyota dealer in the US and offered to transfer the amount to their account (I can use TransferWise for this) but they could not do this...now I want to try USunlocked , it should work. If anyone used their services, US Unlocked, please comment on your experience.

I contacted Toyota dealer in the US and offered to transfer the amount to their account (I can use TransferWise for this) but they could not do this...now I want to try USunlocked , it should work. If anyone used their services, US Unlocked, please comment on your experience.
Can you not order from Dubai (partsouq). I’ve ordered some stuff from them a couple weeks ago and it got here pretty fast (8 days)

Can you not order from Dubai (partsouq). I’ve ordered some stuff from them a couple weeks ago and it got here pretty fast (8 days)
That was my first thought. But they say they don't ship to me at the moment. Maybe after 15 July some restrictions here will be relaxed and partsouq will re-start deliveries here. But I could fix my car until then if I order from the US this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom