AHC Front Lift Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I am new to the LC club, having recently purchased an 06. I plan to swap the suspension to fixed when the AHC goes, but for now I want to do everything in my power to keep it functioning. I did the graduation test and got 10-11 levels.

I want to do a fluid flush but noticed that the front of the car is lower than the rear by about 1" (about the same on both driver and passenger sides). This led me down the rabbit hole of torsion bar adjustments and pressure monitoring. So now I plan to adjust the pressure on the AHC system after I get a code reader etc. The thing I'm stuck on is everything starts with the same step: adjusting the height first.

It looks like the main thing people do is adjust the TB to get the left/right lean roughly fixed, but I am wondering how to get the front level with the rear, since it appears the sensors dictate that for AHC systems. I have seen the thread "tricking" the system into a lift (from 2005 I believe), but I have a feeling there is an alternative if all I am looking for is stock. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, and also feel free to let me know if I'm making too much out of nothing.

TL,DR: How do I adjust the front AHC to align with the rear? It is lower by about 1"
image1(1).jpeg

It’s supposed to be an inch lower - that’s the factory rake.

I’m a newbie with an ‘06 and know about three things total. That just happened to be one of them!

Apologies for the slight thread hijack but I've been searching and can't find the answer to my query...

In factory form, what is the suspension height difference between low, neutral and high? Are those specs the same for the front and rear suspension?

Apologies for the slight thread hijack but I've been searching and can't find the answer to my query...

In factory form, what is the suspension height difference between low, neutral and high? Are those specs the same for the front and rear suspension?

Should be around 1.5-2" of lift from each mode

Reactions: GTV
The 2001 LX OM states 1.6" higher for the front and 2" higher in the rear when in H mode (compared to N). The LO is 2" lower in the front and 1.6" lower in the rear.

2006 LX470 FSM, neutral to high:

Neutral to low:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom