AHC from 9-14?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 2007 LC with 170k miles has shown about 9 on the graduation test once a year for the last 2-3 years. I recently replaced the rear springs with King, and cranked the TB to get the AHC pressures within spec. They are actually right on the low pressure side of spec.

I then did an AHC fluid flush.

My fluid has a tad of froth.

But the crazy thing is that now the graduation test is 14. Is this normal? Possible? I thought 14 was only for brand new globes?

I just ordered king springs... how did the install go? My TB bolts are seized, so I have to work on that some how... I currently have 9-10 graduations and 180k. I’ll be curious if I see an increase as well.

i hate to thread jack but is there a resource for DIYs/info on AHC testing and such? i just traded a project LC100 for a great condition LX and it has AHC, i want to test it to make sure it's working correctly and if not fix it and don't know where to start. thanks!

i hate to thread jack but is there a resource for DIYs/info on AHC testing and such? i just traded a project LC100 for a great condition LX and it has AHC, i want to test it to make sure it's working correctly and if not fix it and don't know where to start. thanks!
sounds like you need to hook up tech stream and look at those AHC pressures. I'd start there

i'm curious as well... another question that i was wondering when i did my lift with AHC Shock Spacers from japan 4x4 and lc80 springs, is wouldn't changing the ride height change how much fluid is used to maintain nuetral ride height,
for example if it use to take 7 gradations from low to high before the lifting 1.5 in, after adjusting the ride height, low still goes down to the pump stops, so the distance between low and high would equal more gradations right? maybe @PADDO will offer his gracious presence. :)

i hate to thread jack but is there a resource for DIYs/info on AHC testing and such?

Here’s a good start.

But there are interesting nuggets and nuances in virtually every AHC thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom