AHC Fluid-Dealership is cheaper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a heads up, if you are looking for AHC fluid, call the local Lexus dealers, i found the same cans being sold online for $65-$75 a can for $58.20 per 2.5L can at my local dealer, plus tax and all that, but still cheaper and better that having to wait for delivery.....just an FYI. I havent been able to find any source cheaper than that and I have been looking for the past week, getting ready to do a globe change and fluid flush.

I do the same with Toyota SLLC. There is no such thing as free shipping, you pay for it somehow.

WS ATF, however, I have found to be cheapest (even with shipping) on eBay through Bell Lexus Scottsdale.

Ravenol makes a fluid that meets Toyota specs. 2 quarts run me around $50 with shipping.

I do the same with Toyota SLLC. There is no such thing as free shipping, you pay for it somehow.

WS ATF, however, I have found to be cheapest (even with shipping) on eBay through Bell Lexus Scottsdale.
It's hard to beat Bell Lexus on any genuine part.

Jim

IIRC reading the forums, a gallon of something AC Delco has been used as an alterative to AHC fluid. Will have to search the forums to find exactly what it was. But always better to stick to recommended fluids especially for expensive AHC system I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom