AHC Control (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I recently purchased an 07 land cruiser. Ive been trying to get the air suspension controls to work from hi-m-lo but haven't been able to get it to move. The comfort to sport knob does make a noticeable difference while driving so that works okay, but when I press the buttons to raise or lower the car it doesn't do anything at all. The off button doesn't seem to do anything either. Ive seen it raise and lower itself when I come to a stop from the highway or stop on a steep surface so it works from my knowledge, but I don't know why the button doesn't. Any ideas?

First thing I would do is make sure you're using it correctly. Turn the engine on, close the hood, close all the doors, close the tailgate, sit in the driver's seat. Push the AHC down button and watch the AHC light in the dash. Did anything happen? Did it blink or move to low?

If not, I would suspect the button itself. Pull the console and cup holder and inspect the wiring. Test the button with a multimeter.

It sounds like the pump is working if it's auto leveling at stoplights.

First thing I would do is make sure you're using it correctly. Turn the engine on, close the hood, close all the doors, close the tailgate, sit in the driver's seat. Push the AHC down button and watch the AHC light in the dash. Did anything happen? Did it blink or move to low?

If not, I would suspect the button itself. Pull the console and cup holder and inspect the wiring. Test the button with a multimeter.

It sounds like the pump is working if it's auto leveling at stoplights.
I've had a 100 series before and it has worked on that one. I had all doors closed while sitting in drivers seat and the button seems to not do anything. When I tune the drive type knob from sport to comfort it makes a difference, but not the raise and lowering button itself. I did take the button out and from the looks of it I don't see anything corroded.

I've had a 100 series before and it has worked on that one. I had all doors closed while sitting in drivers seat and the button seems to not do anything. When I tune the drive type knob from sport to comfort it makes a difference, but not the raise and lowering button itself. I did take the button out and from the looks of it I don't see anything corroded.
You'll need to check it with a meter. If it's working except for the button, I would start from there and check voltage to the button and the button itself. At least you'll be able to cut the problem in half by determining if it's before the button, the button itself, or after the button.

Make sure you also have your foot off the brake pedal, the AHC won't change height if the brakes are applied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom