AGM advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
can someone help me out to choose the right battery for my 100 03’ . I’m upgrading to dual battery and need to figure out which one to buy optima yellow top vs odyssey extreme.
I will be running aux fridge,solar,lightbar and inverter and use the other battery on my main/starter only.

Optima vs odyssey ….. please help

can someone help me out to choose the right battery for my 100 03’ . I’m upgrading to dual battery and need to figure out which one to buy optima yellow top vs odyssey extreme.
I will be running aux fridge,solar,lightbar and inverter and use the other battery on my main/starter only.

Optima vs odyssey ….. please help
Odyssey

Quick question. When running dual batteries. Do they both have to be AGM, or same capacity, or any other diffrences.

Quick question. When running dual batteries. Do they both have to be AGM, or same capacity, or any other diffrences.
it really depend on how you will use your rig . if you overland AGM battery is the tough and durable. If you drive your rig in the city i guess regular battery will do good As well

As identical as possible. Slight voltage differences etc would be bad. AGM with AGM, ideally same manufacturer and same lot

I wanted two batteries but I have AHC so I didn't have a lot of room for a second battery. I decided to get a group 35 Duracell AGM deep cycle as the only battery I have. I've had it for several years and it's been great but I had to modify the battery tray to fit that beast in there. Lots of crank power and camping power for trips. Just a thought.... https://www.batteriesplus.com/productdetails/sli31dtmagmdc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom