Agenda for tonights monthly meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellow cruiserheads,
Just a reminder that we have our meeting at Jack Taylor Toyota tonight. Before heading across the street we will discuss the following...

Joe will be discussing the clcc calender and some of the events he's planning. We can also suggest some happy hour locations and such.

Sebastien will discuss the upcoming tech day schedule and the specifics of what he found from the garage in Sterling thats offering up space. I suppose he will also take some tech day suggestions too.

Les, if you have a treasurer's report that would be awesome. Let me know if everything has been squared away with you taking the position. If you can find out what our balances are, that would be great because...

I'm going to talk about the tshirts we NEED to order. If anyone has a size request other than Med. Large, or XL, let me know. I've got a really good deal through one of the vendors here on MUD (plus I'm really happy with the stuff I already have from him). We also need to open the discussion for swap meet planning and figuring out where and when we want to do one.
The other day I met a guy in Fairfax, with a 60, that owns a coffee shop with a fairly sizable garage behind it. We can discuss hosting an event there if there is interest. He's offerred up the space and might be at the meeting.

Joe also needs more info on the delegate phone call (ie - when, what time, and whats the number?!)

Everyone, please bring suggestions and ideas for activites and growth of the club. See you all tonight!

I have a fundraiser tonight until 6:30/7 on the Hill, so I may be running a little bit late.

Don't forget DUES!!! Everyone needs to pay their CLCC and TLCA dues.

I want to also discuss charging and checking membership for tech days. Please see write up on elec tech day this month!

35 buckaroos (whoops... I corrected myself below, its 25 buckaroos!)

Last edited:
Sorry I was sounding like a greedy president....

I believe TLCA dues are $35...

CLCC dues are $25........

I felt a mutiny coming on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom