again, BEWARE! DO NOT BUY FROM COLT HOTTINGER aka VULTURE MINE CRUISERS !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd not planned to get on the internet and slag Colt off, but I feel I need to respond here. My experience with Colt is in line with most folks experience.

Using washers to space the wheels to clear the tie rods isn't 'solid'. One poorly assembled diff and one diff that wasn't even opened and was sitting in mud isn't 'restored'. Having the clutch go out on the ride home from picking it up, definitely not cool.

I could go on for hours. But what's the point?

Heck, my cruiser wasn't even a AZ cruiser - it was from Oregon (and had an Oregon title to boot, with a typo on the VIN - took me 4 visits to the DMV to actually get title to it).

I was prepared for it have some issues, being a '68. Honestly I was. But given what I paid, I wasn't prepared to have to replace the front end, rear end, clutch, radiator, fan, half the wheel cylinders, and rewire most the electrical.

That's not mentioning the tons of niggling little issues I've had.

I didn't pay $8k for my cruiser - if I had, I'd be much more forgiving.

Colt Hottinger is actually a pretty solid guy. Everytime I've had dealings with him. He has been overly honest . When he sells a Cruiser. He sets the price well below what it could actaully sell for.
A well known at TLC tells him to charge much more, and then if there is a problem, then make it good. But for what he's selling these AZ Fj40s for. there is no wiggle. Like the guy that bought that Blue FJ and is upset about the heater? I know for a fact that Colt sold that truck to him for only 8K.
Give credit where due guys. This forum is becoming typical of many others. Lots of smack because you didn't do you own foot work to find a rust free truck. Sorry to hear of your bad experience with Colt Hottinger, I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if he is an A hole sometimes. I'd buy from him again and know of many others. Vulture Mine Cruisers is OK.
He also offered you a full refund on that Blue Fj40 in Georgia.
Welcome to Mud, There is lots of good stuff to buy here, just have to look.

Colt hottinger - ebay scammer & all around panty waster

Colt Hottinger is actually a pretty solid guy. Everytime I've had dealings with him. He has been overly honest . When he sells a Cruiser. He sets the price well below what it could actaully sell for.
A well known at TLC tells him to charge much more, and then if there is a problem, then make it good. But for what he's selling these AZ Fj40s for. there is no wiggle. Like the guy that bought that Blue FJ and is upset about the heater? I know for a fact that Colt sold that truck to him for only 8K.
Give credit where due guys. This forum is becoming typical of many others. Lots of smack because you didn't do you own foot work to find a rust free truck. Sorry to hear of your bad experience with Colt Hottinger, I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if he is an A hole sometimes. I'd buy from him again and know of many others. Vulture Mine Cruisers is OK.
He also offered you a full refund on that Blue Fj40 in Georgia.
Welcome to Mud, There is lots of good stuff to buy here, just have to look.

Fruit RollupDoor: Who in the heck are you? Colt Hottinger himself or his little bee-ahtch? I'm still waiting on a call back from that low-life. I don't think I'll ever get it because he's scum, and he's a coward. Just do a Google search and see what you find! Wait until you post another Cruiser on eBay. We have a surprise for you! :)))))))))0

There's probably a lot of guys named Colt in Alabama being that it's Alabama and all.

Austin said every dude named Colt he's ever been with had a little pecker.

Really??

Was this random sampling or did he inventory the whole state??

Austin, I had to. Really. :flipoff2:

3 threads all on the main page...
what did this guy due to deserve such prominence?

i heard he sold rust free rigs for cheap, no?

i also heard some sucker bought a rig off fleabay before the auction ended and is now complaining? is that true? doesn't that make the buyer a sucker with no rights?

if Carzy posted in the thread then it must be a good one but i am too lazy to bother reading all three...

3 threads all on the main page...
what did this guy due to deserve such prominence?

i heard he sold rust free rigs for cheap, no?

i also heard some sucker bought a rig off fleabay before the auction ended and is now complaining? is that true? doesn't that make the buyer a sucker with no rights?

if Carzy posted in the thread then it must be a good one but i am too lazy to bother reading all three...

Shouldn't this inquiry about Colt Hottinger have it's own thread?

Just sayin'. :flipoff2:

Greg Mushro - Email, Address, Phone numbers, everything! 123people.comCOLT HOTTINGER AKA eBay "coyotepopper"... Abu Dhabi Toyota Land Cruiser Utility, Calipers Toyota... 1982 Toyota Land Cruiser Wagon, 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser ...
Greg Mushro - Email, Address, Phone numbers, everything! 123people.com

Thread eBay seller " coyotepopper" aka Colt Hottinger Vulture Mine ...11 posts - 7 authors - Last post: May 24
Fellow CruiserHeads and eBay buyers beware . Colt Hottinger aka Vulture Mine Cruisers aka "coyotepopper" on eBay is back.
boardreader.com/.../eBay_seller_coyotepopper_aka_Colt_Hottin_em8jX8axm.html - Cached
Get more discussion results

Hottinger - Iklan Prima [dot] Info - [ Translate this page ]Fj40 buyers beware - colt hottinger aka coyotepopper is at it again. Please let everyone you know that Colt Hottinger aka "coyotepopper" on eBay aka Vulture ...
iklanprima.info/search/hottinger - Cached

i didn't bother to open the threads but ... s*** ... somebody doesn't like this guy...

I have a sneaking suspicion it's all self inflicted Wayne...

Seems that dude fxxxs everyone that has the misfortune to have contact with him

i think i missed putting the :shug: and the :sarcasm: thingys at the end of my last post...

if he really is not guilty then he should post up his side of the story, i know there must be both sides for a fair accessment of the situation.

you want a story of getting fxxxed over, remember that BJ43 that was on sale on fleabay and that bloke from Sudbury bought it sight unseen? you know that really pretty red one with the factory soft top? you know that high priced number matching mint condition one? you remember, the kid paid $30K US for it?

well, i know the FULL story and it ain't pretty. i got first hand experience with that puppy!!

can you say F A W K E D up the butt with no lube and no foreplay?

DAMN!!

flipper.jpg

I say let's give Colt a second chance...

He looks like a saint next to this sack of monkey s*** markiemark...lol

Two prime targets on the same page..woohoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom