again, BEWARE! DO NOT BUY FROM COLT HOTTINGER aka VULTURE MINE CRUISERS !!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ebay buyer beware - colt hottinger aka "rollupdoor"

Colt Hottinger is actually a pretty solid guy. Everytime I've had dealings with him. He has been overly honest . When he sells a Cruiser. He sets the price well below what it could actaully sell for.
A well known at TLC tells him to charge much more, and then if there is a problem, then make it good. But for what he's selling these AZ Fj40s for. there is no wiggle. Like the guy that bought that Blue FJ and is upset about the heater? I know for a fact that Colt sold that truck to him for only 8K.
Give credit where due guys. This forum is becoming typical of many others. Lots of smack because you didn't do you own foot work to find a rust free truck. Sorry to hear of your bad experience with Colt Hottinger, I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt. Even if he is an A hole sometimes. I'd buy from him again and know of many others. Vulture Mine Cruisers is OK.
He also offered you a full refund on that Blue Fj40 in Georgia.
Welcome to Mud, There is lots of good stuff to buy here, just have to look.

What a spineless waste of air you are. Having to make up a user name because you don't have the balls to confront your accusers. 'How about having some balls and contacting me or any of the other gentlemen you ripped off over these past two years. Just when you think it's all forgotten...

FWIW - This guy Colt has bought FJ40 stuff/parts from me. He paid me a good price for what I wanted without an attempt to negotiate. Made arrangement and was on time to pick up at my house 75miles away.

Im not trying to defend this guy but we all did has a bad experience.

When buying a vehicle out of state one should get it inspected by a 3 party no matter who has it for sale IMO. One guys perfect is another guys POS

Anyone who is retarded enough to buy a car sight unseen with no research does not have much room to bitch. Fxxx man just google the name of the seller or company.............

Problem is he is very careful to not give you his full name or the name of his company. He told me his name was Colt Randall and his company was VMC. I DID google this information AND his phone number but it didn't pull up anything except some classified ads. Dude knows what he is doing and knows is name is crap.

Problem is he is very careful to not give you his full name or the name of his company. He told me his name was Colt Randall and his company was VMC. I DID google this information AND his phone number but it didn't pull up anything except some classified ads. Dude knows what he is doing and knows is name is crap.

Sorry to read about your situation.

Put this

coyotepopper

into Google, and you can read about them for a while...

:meh:

Jeebus, this fxxxing turd keeps on floatin up.

Anyone who is retarded enough to buy a car sight unseen with no research does not have much room to bitch. .............

Point Taken LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Sorry Tony :grinpimp:

Once again he has another ruined cruiser on ebay for sale.Toyota : Land Cruiser - eBay (item 300514597420 end time Jan-19-11 12:43:09 PST)

I had him start a truck, and once I found out how poor his work is, I had my truck removed. Received my truck, however he decided that even after keeping my $6K deposit, he felt that brand new wheels, tires, doors panels, roll cage, rear bumper and tire carrier, rare OEM gerry holder, seats and other parts were his to keep. Hmm. Work he performed before canceling his services - remove roof, seats, sand blast bib and fenders. Yep, that was the work performed. About 3 hours labour for $6K and all my new and OEM parts.

Once again he has another ruined cruiser on ebay for sale.Toyota : Land Cruiser - eBay (item 300514597420 end time Jan-19-11 12:43:09 PST)

I had him start a truck, and once I found out how poor his work is, I had my truck removed. Received my truck, however he decided that even after keeping my $6K deposit, he felt that brand new wheels, tires, doors panels, roll cage, rear bumper and tire carrier, rare OEM gerry holder, seats and other parts were his to keep. Hmm. Work he performed before canceling his services - remove roof, seats, sand blast bib and fenders. Yep, that was the work performed. About 3 hours labour for $6K and all my new and OEM parts.

Oh how ironic, did you sick your lawyer after him?

Did you press charges or at least file a complaint with the BBB?

Remember.....

Not all hunting accidents are, well.................accidents.

That's one half assed bandi snorkel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom