Aftermarket large mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used FJ62 mirrors on my 60. Scored some new ones from @beno .

I have some SOR aftermarket mirrors FJ62-style. They're ok, but certainly not anywhere near the quality of Toyota stuff. They vibrate a little and seem to have to be adjusted occasionally, so you get what you pay for.

I also have a pair of the convex Toyota mirrors that I will swap out when I find where I put them for safe-keeping. :bang:

Aussie mirrors. they are convex from the factory and mate up perfectly. I would highly reccomend them for all LCs. They are very good tow mirrors for my smaller trailer

Aussie mirrors. they are convex from the factory and mate up perfectly. I would highly reccomend them for all LCs. They are very good tow mirrors for my smaller trailer
When you say "Aussie mirrors" what are you referring to? Any pics or links?

X2 on 62 Series factory mirrors. Toyota quality, better visibility and zero vibration.

Mine came with the fancy chrome 62 mirrors. They are old enough the corners are warn down to show that yellow plastic.
Still solid, do not move (expect when manually folding them) and work.

Non power.

They have both power and manual options.

The powered version is NLA from Toyota. I'm not sure about manual.

The euro style mirrors, posted above, are pretty nice upgrades and almost as big as the 62 mirrors. OEM version still available too.

Stock 70 series mirrors are also a great option. Very similar to the 62 manual mirrors but in black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom