Aftermarket gauges 24v HZJ75? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
I'd like to add oil pressure and coolant temp at least. I want gauges with alarm (sound and.or light). I have done some digging around but got to wondering if there was a go-to solution out there.

Thanks

I'd like to add oil pressure and coolant temp at least. I want gauges with alarm (sound and.or light). I have done some digging around but got to wondering if there was a go-to solution out there.

Thanks
Red Arc

Oil pressure and coolant temp? I only see voltage gauges.
I’m running oil pressure / coolant temp, boost and EGT and dual battery. I’ll be glad to snap a photo in the morning.

Last edited:
Otherwise: can I use a converter to get 12v for all of the +12 connections on 12v gauges?
(a voltage gauge would need to be 24v-aware of course)

My gages are powered off the 12V converter lead behind the glove box. I run ISSPRO, but if I did it again it would be RedArc.

Regarding the charging voltage, this probably sounds silly, but I have a USB cigarette lighter socket with voltage displayed on it. It works fantastic.

' https://a.co/8LAVBaf

Thanks
** As is obvious from this photo I would never make it as a professional photographer. 😁
(Left to Right)
Oil Pressure / Water Temp. ( The gauge is programmed to turn red with low pressure or high temp)
Boost and EGT
Dual Battery (I have the hardware to add amperage and will do so in the coming weeks)
B2FDB892-497D-4603-9CE3-3805C9459A24.jpeg

That's dead sexy. Where are you picking up the ECT from?
I’m a “mechanical dufus” therefore unable to answer any mechanical questions. The folks at Odd Iron are the only ones that know those secrets. 😁

** As is obvious from this photo I would never make it as a professional photographer. 😁
(Left to Right)
Oil Pressure / Water Temp. ( The gauge is programmed to turn red with low pressure or high temp)
Boost and EGT
Dual Battery (I have the hardware to add amperage and will do so in the coming weeks)
Are you running dual 12v batteries or is it 2 12v batteries in a 24v system?
Do you have the part numbers on those gauges perchance?

Are you running dual 12v batteries or is it 2 12v batteries in a 24v system?
Do you have the part numbers on those gauges perchance?
I’m running dual 12V batteries with a National Luna battery management system. (My Ute is 12V). I no longer have the part
numbers but they should be available from Red Arc’s Australian website. 😊

(Left to Right)
Boost and EGT
Dual Battery (I have the hardware to add amperage and will do so in the coming weeks)View attachment 3178144

How are you mounting this into the OEM inclinometer pod? I have a couple of these pods sitting at my house now and your photo makes me want to use one of them for this. Just need to get the dash pad I got with it restored.

How are you mounting this into the OEM inclinometer pod? I have a couple of these pods sitting at my house now and your photo makes me want to use one of them for this. Just need to get the dash pad I got with it restored.
The shop uses a fairly rigid plastic material to make up the face of the pod. In my case, 3 holes for the instruments along with 1 small hole for the programming button.

L shaped piece of aluminum, with maybe some stiffeners on the ends where you would run the attachment screws of the cover?

I was thinking of using the original internal housing with the faceplate blacked out and cutouts added but I don't know how much depth aftermarket gauges would need.

pod1.JPG
pod2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom