Aftermarket electrical switches that fit the stock AC Bezel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for switches that fit the stock AC bezel.

Where do I get them? Who is holding?

I have an '85 FJ60. I've read that the switch hole in the bezel changed close to my year, but I am unsure.

Thanks!

@ToyotaMatt @ChaserFJ60

@ToyotaMatt has all sorts of stock bits that will fit in the existing holes depending on what you are after. @ChaserFJ60 makes some aftermarket bits that you can use to fit aftermarket switches into the stock bezel. Site here:

Standard stock defrost switches work well for aux lighting and whatnot. Check classifieds for that stuff.

HTH.

@ToyotaMatt @ChaserFJ60

@ToyotaMatt has all sorts of stock bits that will fit in the existing holes depending on what you are after. @ChaserFJ60 makes some aftermarket bits that you can use to fit aftermarket switches into the stock bezel. Site here:

HTH.
I already have his Sandwich tray slot and it is amazing, but I am trying to preserve a few spots for when I get lockers. I have two empty spots filled with placeholders in my AC bezel that I want to use.

Standard stock defrost switches work well for aux lighting and whatnot. Check classifieds for that stuff.

@ToyotaMatt should have what you need.

Apologies here @bxadook. I just realized you are looking for aftermarket switches specifically. @ToyotaMatt may still have something but he is into the stock stuff more so I think. I don't think my posts are gonna be much help for what you are after. I don't know of any aftermarket switches that fit those stock holes. I think I read once there were switches from other Toyota models that might fit (Cressida maybe?), but cannot be sure that's correct. Would the stock defrost switch not work for your application?

Last edited:
@ToyotaMatt should have what you need.

Apologies here @bxadook. I just realized you are looking for aftermarket switches specifically. @ToyotaMatt may still have something but he is into the stock stuff more so I think. I don't think my posts are gonna be much help for what you are after. I don't know of any aftermarket switches that fit those stock holes. I think I read once there were switches from other Toyota models that might fit (Cressida maybe?), but cannot be sure that's correct. Would the stock defrost switch not work for your application?
Looking for switches that fit the stock AC bezel.

Where do I get them? Who is holding?

I have an '85 FJ60. I've read that the switch hole in the bezel changed close to my year, but I am unsure.

Thanks!

1632872185451.jpeg
DSCN5217.JPG
DSCN5576.JPG
DSCN5578.JPG
DSCN5617 - Copy.JPG
DSCN5627 - Copy.JPG
DSCN5682.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom