Aftermarket black housing headlights 2016+ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone purchased any aftermarket market black housing headlights on eBay
Are yours inoperable for some reason?

Generally headlights are one place the aftermarket can't even come close to original build quality. You'll notice this in poor light pattern, lenses that yellow much faster than OEM, low quality connectors and wiring, etc.

I'd strongly consider using lightwerks or a similar reputable shop to modify your existing OEM housings if you must have that look.

Are yours inoperable for some reason?

Generally headlights are one place the aftermarket can't even come close to original build quality. You'll notice this in poor light pattern, lenses that yellow much faster than OEM, low quality connectors and wiring, etc.

I'd strongly consider using lightwerks or a similar reputable shop to modify your existing OEM housings if you must have that look.
Thanks

The work great just want it for aesthetics

I was interested in the same for my 2014 LC. The previous owner of my car seemed to have always kept the LC outside so the plastic and chrome underneath is showing some age.
I saw someone post this company on a previous thread. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this company?
They can be made with a black background and with or without the ring light thing around the main bulb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom