Aftermarket Black Hex Grille Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok off with the zip ties and time to put the OEM clips back in.

On my stock grille ( part #2 in parts digram from OPs post) the part number is 90467-13075

Anyone have a picture of this clip installed ? Trying to make sense of this funky cltop and where it will secure to .

Here is a pic of that clip I am trying to install . It goes on the inside lower edge of the grille and seems to connect to headlamp but I can't seem to make sense of how to secure it .

Anyone have any experience with this little rascal ?

1652914335808.png

Ok off with the zip ties and time to put the OEM clips back in.

On my stock grille ( part #2 in parts digram from OPs post) the part number is 90467-13075

Anyone have a picture of this clip installed ? Trying to make sense of this funky cltop and where it will secure to .

Just in case it matters… My reference to zip ties early in this thread was only referring to attaching the emblem.

I’ll check for a photo…

Scratch that ,looks like the plastic mount is busted and zipties will have to do for this piece
Just in case it matters… My reference to zip ties early in this thread was only referring to attaching the emblem.

I’ll check for a photo…
Right and mine was just referring to the ones Im using to hold the lower part of my grille on =]

Turns out the plastic mount that these clips pop into on my rig are busted off.

Scratch that ,looks like the plastic mount is busted and zipties will have to do for this piece

Right and mine was just referring to the ones Im using to hold the lower part of my grille on =]

Turns out the plastic mount that these clips pop into on my rig are busted off.

Ya… Come to think of it… I believe the center clip on mine… the one that sort of has a receiver that extends upward in the middle in front of the radiator… That one is broken, And I did use a zip tie for that one.

Does anyone have links for a vendor that sells a kit for this? A black hex grille with big Toyota badge across it… with all the parts needed and a solution that doesn’t mess up front cameras/sensors?

Or, can someone post parts links to DIY for this?

I was looking at these two. I like the 2nd one since it lights up and has turn signals but I don't think it fits a 2008.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom