Aftermarket beige leather seats 1989 FJ60/62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
worldseasonings.com
I found a full set of beige leather seats in a totaled 1989 Land Cruiser. They're in pretty good shape except it looks like there's a small little rip at the seam on the driver side. If anybody is looking for a pair let me know. I don't have any pictures but if somebody is interested I can go get some from the guy that has it. They're settling in his backyard here in San Diego.

AFAIK there was never a leather option in the 62 series.
they would have been redone at some point

Are they comfortable? I would be needing gray to match my gray interior, just wondering... Any pics?

Good to know. They guy said they were original. So many things to learn with these FJs. Thank you.
Might have already been in the truck when he got it. So he might have thought they were original

Leather was a port option. At least with Gulf states. Actually purchased a 90 model from the original owner that had them. I connected with @fl4031003 Monroy who’s work for GS since most of us were in diapers. The leather was very thick and reminded me of 80 leather. I still have the door panels if anyone needs them.

Leather was a port option. At least with Gulf states. Actually purchased a 90 model from the original owner that had them. I connected with @fl4031003 Monroy who’s work for GS since most of us were in diapers. The leather was very thick and reminded me of 80 leather. I still have the door panels if anyone needs them.

85BF4A5D-6B63-4305-BE5B-C9CF30C0FEA6.jpeg

7F52C912-24E0-4651-89E2-A46F36E19417.jpeg

A2D2FC9C-CB5E-401A-A39C-6C95198947E4.jpeg

I removed all the leather and replaced it with factory stripes. That’s why the drivers rear door panel is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom