after market turn signals? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pandasfj

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone know if there is an after market front turn signal lenses for an fj62? Considering they have been discontinued. I know they have after market tail light lenses but not sure if the quality is just as good as oem,has anyone used them? Whats your input? thanks...gil

just put a set on my 60 and just being honest - the quality is horrific. I've read/seen 'japanese' aftermarkets but haven't tried them yet. Mine were stamped, "taiwan". Blah. . .

I've seen (and have) a pair of clear ones.

They're made in Taiwan-ish and the quality is far worse than that of the aftermarket (red/clear) taillight counterpart.

If you're good with/at (liberal application of) caulking, then I might consider getting a set).

I believe I've got the exact pair on my lenses/lights for sale thread from many, many moons ago, if you care to see what I'm talking about.

Good luck!!!!

There are these ones on www.ebay.com.au number 200984845669 they look OEM and the price is high, I purchased a set here in Aus for $47 and they look good

Hey guys,thanks for the replies. I seen those ebay front turn signals but at 100+,that is pricey. Wish they had those at $47 over here.
I checked out amayama but no dice. I guess I'll have to polish up my own lenses.
As for for the rear tail lenses,I think I'll try to stop by sor and check them out before I buy. thanks again...gil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom