After market 3FE exhaust manifold? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve searched high and low for an aftermarket exhaust manifold for a 1991 LC FJ80 with 3F-E engine.

what are my options?

I’ve searched high and low for an aftermarket exhaust manifold for a 1991 LC FJ80 with 3F-E engine.

what are my options?
Are you looking for the actual 2 piece cast iron exhaust manifold that bolt to the engine block or the 2 exhaust down pipes that connect to the exhaust manifold and contain the 2 cats and O2 sensor bungs?

Are you looking for the actual 2 piece cast iron exhaust manifold that bolt to the engine block or the 2 exhaust down pipes that connect to the exhaust manifold and contain the 2 cats and O2 sensor bungs?

Engine block. I’ve got a pretty loud leak

Engine block. I’ve got a pretty loud leak
Are you certain that one of the manifolds are cracked, or is it leaking from the gasket?
The manifold gasket is still available (17172-61060) and is inexpensive.
The 2 piece cast iron manifold has been discontinued for some time, but is the same part number across all years of 3FE including the FJ62. There are several used parts suppliers on this forum that I would go with before trying to find an aftermarket part that likely never existed. There is also the classifieds forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom