After 12 years of lurking, I finally bought one (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been a member here since 2006 when I first thought about buying a cruiser. Shopped, debated, researched ...then bought a modded 3rd gen 4Runner instead. Then a few years later, shopped again and bought a Dodge Ram megacab. A few weeks ago, I got the itch again and began looking. Found and picked up my first Land Cruiser this afternoon - a local Texas truck (no rust) with mods already done that I would have wanted anyway. Lift. Tires. Bluetooth. Much of the common issues and maintenance already done (timing belt, heater t’s, starter). And it’s my favorite color. First road trip home and it’s been great fun - I’m happy and it makes me smile (isn’t that the point of it all)? Here it is: an 03 (I wanted the 5 speed), 191k miles and side airbags (gotta keep my precious daughter safe).

930933DE-B5D5-4C70-8F1D-2F30F15D0825.jpeg

6E000AE0-DB95-4FCF-A676-C8A7D885797B.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats! Change your heater tees ASAP and enjoy!

Congrats on your new baby! Beautiful! Don't ever let her go. Lots of smiles are yet to be had. Galactic Gray is my favorite color. After over a year of searching nearly every day, 2 weeks ago, I finally scored first inquiry on a 2005. She's my 2nd color choice; Thunder Cloud. They don't stay on the market very long here in California, so I feel like I won the lotto. Oddly enough, it's from Texas.

So, how much did you get her for, if you don't mind me asking? How many miles are on it?

Nice work

That's a great cruiser you got there - I feel the same way, so many smiles.

Welcome. Great looking 100.

Nice ride. Houston here.

"After 12 years of lurking, I finally bought one"

^^^^ Damn......talk about procrastinating.

Congratulations. Nice Cruiser.

Deep East Texas....here.

Looks great! Congrats!

And already putting her to good use. And my daughter has already asked to ride in it twice - something about the independence of rear seat climate control ;);)

485449B9-F138-48B9-8736-76FA185FDBF2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom