African Outback Rack - 80-Series or 60-Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am reluctantly offering this Outback rack for sale. It is about 3 years old and was bought from Slee Offroad. I bought it when I was active with the Scout troop and we needed to carry 6 scouts and all their gear for outings. It has been off the truck for over a year.

The Outback rack is aluminum and weighs around 80#. It is full length with a full top rail that is removable. It has a "hatch" over the sunroof. It has the hi-lift and spade brackets along with many extra eye bolts that fit into the special floor of this rack.

Price is $1,000 firm. New is about $1,400. Sold
The new ones are black powder-coated. This one is silver powder-coated. Pick up at CM2008 is an option. Otherwise, pick up in Albuquerque. I cannot deal with trying to ship this thing so please don't ask.

Other items available:
1 pr of new 1.5" Marlin Crawler wheel spacers. 6 bolt. Still in the shrink wrap.
T6 Billet 6061 Aluminum. $60 + shipping

Old Toyota "tool kit" (unknown model or year) Sold
$20 +shipping

Warn winch basket for Ford F250
32"x8"x8.25" Approx 30# and heavy duty steel. Powder-coated dark silver.
$125 (Won't ship but will take to CM08 if requested)

Moss Hooped Outland backpacking tent.
Used 1 time. (Not for plus-sized men :D )
$500 +shipping

-B-
Rack_Left_Side.jpg
Rack_Right_Side.jpg
Bracket_to_Rack-2.JPG

Last edited:
Pics of the tool kit
Tool-Kit1.jpg
Tool-Kit2.jpg

Pics of the Warn Winch Basket
Winch_Basket1.jpg
Winch_Basket2.jpg

Dibs, dibs dibs. What I'm saying is I have DIBS!:) PM'd you!

The rack and the tool bag are both sold. Will be adding a few other things tomorrow.

Grip-Hoist tirfor (T516D) once I can determine a fair price and snap some pics.

-B-

dang B-wulf...of course it's gotta be the few days I miss checking the classifieds when you decide to unload what shoulda been my rack

:crybaby:

If the wheel spacers are available, I may be interested...

Doug,
The wheel spacers are available. I will bring them to CM. Are you coming?
-B-

Doug,
The wheel spacers are available. I will bring them to CM. Are you coming?
-B-

unfortunately I will not be at CM this year. however, I can paypal you if you like and you can give them to a friendly norcal'er...say...like cruiserdrew or someone else of that group...if you can ID them.

Or...I can simply wait for your return and pay for shipping

:)

whatever works for you, sir.

unfortunately I will not be at CM this year. however, I can paypal you if you like and you can give them to a friendly norcal'er...say...like cruiserdrew or someone else of that group...if you can ID them.

Or...I can simply wait for your return and pay for shipping

:)

whatever works for you, sir.

Sorry Doug, I just saw your reply. The spacers are available and I saw Andrew at CM and had them with me but that is water under the bridge.

Shipping should be reasonable. I'll PM you with a flat fee for shipping if you are still interested. PM and let me know.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom