Advice needed on my AHC system. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let me add that my mechanic had never done the conversion before either. But again, it's not a difficult task. It's essentially replacing struts. Breeze for any mechanic. Just be sure they cap any lines they cut so you don't have ACH fluid leaking everywhere afterwards.

Let me add that my mechanic had never done the conversion before either. But again, it's not a difficult task. It's essentially replacing struts. Breeze for any mechanic. Just be sure they cap any lines they cut so you don't have ACH fluid leaking everywhere afterwards.
I’m located in SoCal and looking to have the same work done to my 2001. Sdwtchlvr, if you still active please let me know which shop did the work for you. Or any other members have a recommended mechanic near LA for this job?

Thanks!

Mine goes down and up at stop lights too. Not extremely noticeable but it does happen. The height setting indicator doesn't change when this happens at a stop light and I can go from H to N to L without any issues. Additionally, when you have your foot on the brakes or have any doors open, it will blink and not go up or down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom