For Sale Advance Adapters Chevy V8 to FJ40 conversion kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
We pulled a chevy TPI motor from a customers FJ40 and this Advance Adapters kit was left over.

It is 95% complete....the motor/transmission weld-on frame mounts and reinforcement plates are not included as they had to be cut off the truck. Simple enough to fab up and I'm sure Advance sells them.

What you see is what you get. It has about 150 miles on it. I would probably just stick this on a pallet and ship with Fastenal....it has some rather heavy pieces(flywheel/bellhousing) so putting it in one box won't be that easy. Can ship in multiple boxes however if that is what you want. Please don't ask me to quote shipping...it's going to be at least $200-250 via fedex depending on where you are(will ship in 2 heavy boxes) or $150 or so for Fastenal. I will charge you what it costs me.

I do believe we have most of the hardware as well....just not in the pics.

Probably $1100 retail(with starter and clutch).....asking $600. Shipping is on your dime....
20180816_112346.jpg
20180816_112350_HDR.jpg
20180816_112353.jpg
20180816_112357.jpg

bump

Florida to Idaho... let me do some crunching! Not in any hurry. But this might fit the bill nicely!

Florida to Idaho... let me do some crunching! Not in any hurry. But this might fit the bill nicely!

Let me know, I was going to list it on Ebay. I have a pallet we can strap it all to so no worries there. Would love to get this out of my storage and off to someone who needs it.

Some of it I don't need, but would take the whole thing off your hands. Do you have an approximate weight for a pallet of the stuff? I can check with Fastenal etc for shipping costs.

Do you need the bracket that connects the transfer case to the frame rails? I need that if it will work with my 73. If it will work and you don’t need it, let’s make a deal. I am Tampa once a week. Thanks.

I don't need that bracket. I have one already in mine with the 3 speed and 350. Swapping in a four speed, but I figured I'd juts put all new stuff in. At any rate, no I don't need that bracket. Have the fly wheel, too. I'm waiting on a Fastenal shipping quote for 250 pounds just to get an idea. Will keep you posted! I still need to run it past the wife... big FJ40 expenditures around the holidays can get me in trouble! lol

Ok. What year is your FJ?

Ok. Keep me posted. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom