adjustable rear uppers option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there an adjustable rear upper control arm that uses stock bushings? I'm fighting some vibrations and want to adjust the pinion angle on the rear. (extended lowers????? There seem to be a lot of options for these vehicles for any modification)

Running standard OME heavy lift with bumper/tire carrier/drawers.

Also, should I be adjusting the pinion down to parallel with the transfer case output and run a standard driveshaft, or should I try to rotate up and use a double cordon driveshaft. I'm worried about binding on the track bar/panhard if I try to rotate too much. Using Delta lanyard lift, fwiw.

Any help, experience or guidance would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

I'm not sure about OEM bushing in the upper arms, but @landtank makes extended rear lowers what use OEM bushings.

Ive been chasing this vibration for yrs. Just bought a double cordon rear DS Dobinsons adjustable rear upper arms. Now I'm pretty sure it's the bearings in my "pumpkin".

Also, should I be adjusting the pinion down to parallel with the transfer case output and run a standard driveshaft, or should I try to rotate up and use a double cordon driveshaft.
1652054140928.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom