adding third row to 2 row GX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all

is there anyway to add the third row mounts and hardware to a GX that came from the factory two row only? with 6 people in my family only having 5 seats is getting old when everyone wants to come out on the trails.

Thanks!

You can start by buying my unused 3rd row seats for $10,000.00, (OBO)
😉

I would imagine you’d need the side panels for the rear hatch area, the guts for the side mounts, and see if there’s a way to add the floor mounts. I didn’t even know any came without the seats.

👆 Agreed. No doubt the anchor points for the seats/seat belts are sitting there under the panels waiting for that mod. I'd gladly swap out my side panels, seats seat belts and mounts, but the shipping would be prohibitive (unless you were headed to central TX in the future, then hit me up). Gray interior.
h
I imagine there should be someone closer that has the seats taking up space in their shop that would like the cleaner look out back...good luck!

It might be worth looking for a complete GX at a salvage yard and getting all of the parts. I can't imagine the 3rd row and rear trim panels are hot items, so you can probably find them somewhat easily, pending there is a decent GX in a salvage yard somewhere near you.

FYI I had no idea a 2 row GX existed!

It might be worth looking for a complete GX at a salvage yard and getting all of the parts. I can't imagine the 3rd row and rear trim panels are hot items, so you can probably find them somewhat easily, pending there is a decent GX in a salvage yard somewhere near you.

There is a 2 row 460 available as well in Eurasian markets

Didn't realize they made factory 2 row seating.

I'd give you all mine and trade, but you're too far away. And I tossed the seats in the trash last week.

they do! the only difference that i can tell is that the mounts on the wheel wells arent there, not sure about the layout on the floor. do you know if the seatbelts for the third row are attached to the seat or the frame?

they do! the only difference that i can tell is that the mounts on the wheel wells arent there, not sure about the layout on the floor. do you know if the seatbelts for the third row are attached to the seat or the frame?
They attach to the roof and the seat frame. There are mounting brackets for the seats that bolt onto the floor.

2 Row trucks do not have AC in the cargo area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom