ADD #3 $5 DOLLAR FJ40 parts buy 3 parts get the 4th. part FREE listed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$5 DOLLAR FJ40 parts buy 3 parts get the 4th. part FREE listed or shown on this Thread this add#1 or add #2 and now addd #3 .. I plan to add at least 3 more $5 type adds. oh yes maybe even some $10 adds for high rollers. Dave at rockntag@msn.com[/EMAIL"]rockntag@msn.com"]rockntag@msn.com[/EMAIL] we have to keep the economy rolling . :bounce:
New parts added actually these are used parts added to a old add. U-BOLTs great to have an extra on the trail 3 for $5
battery tray ,heater parts, electric fuel pump,side window top gasket for 68 up to 77 and a 78 up 3/4 window gasket
running board support.heat deflector off a 78 2f Engine lift hook
stock fuel pump, front bumper bracket,mount for washer bottle
side fresh air vents, cannister, tin sheild for bellhousing keep looking I am just cleaning out old boxes..IF ANY GROUP OF PARTS IS TOO HIGH MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER>THANKS:mad:
wiper arms ,cannisters, mirror arm, oil relocation base, rear lift hinges,motor mounts, HOOD WINDSHIELD HINGES, HOOD HINGES 2 for $5 running boards not perfect but great price,heater blowers both work I am tried of pulling boxes out time to move this stuff, PLEASE LOOK AT ADD # 1 for other parts thanks
$5 014.jpg
$5 015.jpg
$5 016.jpg

bellhousing dust shield and short radiator support arm... running board supports.

Shipped to 97301

Thx!

:beer:

2 x 3 ubolts, electric fuel pump, dist cover from #1 shipped to 85711 Thanks Terry

I forgot, need the early side window seal too Thanks Terry

TERRY

SOUNDS like you need 6 of the Ubolts correct.
electric fuel pump
1 dist cover Rubber
the rubber side window gasket for an early top that's a total of 5 items you get one free so $20 plus shipping Dave at rockntag@msn.com email me thanks

Crazygreek

dust shield , short radiator support rod..and 1 running board support.......You stated supports did you want 2 if I can find another ?

if not you still get one $5 part free I have 3 $5 adds listed so keep hunting, I shall add more parts in about an hour also thanks

dave at rockntag@msn.com

Dave - All my parts arrived today and look good! Thanks! Looking forward to more of your sales!

Thanks for the ORDER on CRUISER PARTS next sale all parts listed previous 50%

I had fun running the small sale, cleared out some old parts made a few people happy that they did not get hosed...I will relist an ADD THIS WEEKEND for an additional 50% off any parts previous listed....shipping costs as much as some part orders but that's life . thanks again Dave I have only 2 or 3 parts I can't get that crazy on.....

PM sent.

How about the exhaust insulator? Do you still have it, or another in better shape? Shipping to 80002.

Thanks!!
$5%20014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom