Adapting a jeep best top bikini to an fj40? waste of time? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A buddy of mine has a new bikini for his jeep (the new 4 door jeep, qj wj or whatever) that he doesnt use. He offered it to me for dirt cheap and we did some rough measurements. Jeep windshield frame is between 55 56 inches wide corner to corner and the 40 is damn close to that. I am planning to grab the windshield channel from him to see how close the mount holes are. Probably way off but new holes can be made....

The top reaches just past his rear doors so im thinking it would fit a 40 with an mt family cage pretty good.

Think its worth the bother?

D

If he lets you try to fit it before you give him the money may be worth a shot. I just picked up a trollhole bikini for $90 plus the cost of the windshield channel. Its a real nice top and he has many colour and material types.

Dearest! You are putting Jeep product on FJ. Why? Please remember that when people see the FJ, they say, "Nice Jeep". And how that makes you feel. If you dont care, then make the modifications and go for it. My "Bessy "will not see Jeep parts if I can help it. I hate the ... "Nice Jeep" comments myself. But thats me. Good luck. What works and is safe, is all that counts!!!

1978 Bessy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom