SOLD Adair, Okla. - Early FJ40 seats with all mounting brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20211208_180549.jpg
$1,200.00 - Seat photos forthcoming. I don't know how to "kill" the post until I can get time to dig them out and photo them. It seems I moved in at ih8mud this week and have been pretty busy with it. I WILL have photos posted before the weekend is over. I apologize for jumping the gun on this post. I am sorry for any inconvenience to you. "They are coming". Thank you.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mud.

$1200 for a pair of seats that need to be reupholstered ?

You have the right to post anything price you want, but I think it would help your sale to look around IH8MUD to see what like items are going for. Safe to say it's not going to be north of 1K.

Kevo

Welcome to Mud.

$1200 for a pair of seats that need to be reupholstered ?

You have the right to post anything price you want, but I think it would help your sale to look around IH8MUD to see what like items are going for. Safe to say it's not going to be north of 1K.

Kevo
Just sold 1970 ripped seats for $1100.00 + 438.78 to ship to Texas.

Thank you for your input. Have a merry Christmas. I'll stick to my guns for now. They are listed in several places... and I have sold a truckload of them to date.

To join today and just start selling parts at ebay prices is not a great start, maybe get to know the forum for a few weeks? We all have many years and many parts!!!

I am sorry. I sell parts at my price not ebay prices. I thought it was o.k. to list parts here. If you see an item you want I will remain open to offers. My referrence to ebay was to reveal this was not my maiden voyage in fj40 parts sales not to try to justify prices. Do you need seats? I will make you a DEAL just to show my appreciation of the members of this site. I do appreciate the opportunity to serve and sell. I can do no better than that.

You will find that most items are very fairly priced here. I think people list things here to make a small profit but do it more to move parts to other members trying to enhance their FJ or to keep it running. Rarely do you see an item that is over priced. Not to say these seats are over priced but $1200.00 seems steep. The guys that are giving you guidance here have been around for a while and are just trying to give you a bit of guidance. It’s great that you have parts and want to sell them here. Spend a little time to see how it works here and you will get a long fine. I have had a ton of dealings here with lots of transactions and I will tell you that every one of them has been awesome. People have always done exactly what they said they were going to do. You will find the people that participate here are all top notch. I am great full for each and every one of them. Good luck with your sales.

You will find that most items are very fairly priced here. I think people list things here to make a small profit but do it more to move parts to other members trying to enhance their FJ or to keep it running. Rarely do you see an item that is over priced. Not to say these seats are over priced but $1200.00 seems steep. The guys that are giving you guidance here have been around for a while and are just trying to give you a bit of guidance. It’s great that you have parts and want to sell them here. Spend a little time to see how it works here and you will get a long fine. I have had a ton of dealings here with lots of transactions and I will tell you that every one of them has been awesome. People have always done exactly what they said they were going to do. You will find the people that participate here are all top notch. I am great full for each and every one of them. Good luck with your sales.
Thank you so much. I am already impressed by the people themselves and made 2 sales where I let THEM set the price on my items. Hopefully that shows I care about people. I do. I hope that will become obvious as time goes by. Your advice is noted and I feel positive about the relationship with the members. I hope to meet a lot of them along the way. I can tell they would be exciting and genuine. Thank you again. I will give more consideration to the seat price even though I have sold many sets right around that price. It is my last set of seats with all bracketry so I have to make a little. My door is always open to you. Feel free to visit anytime. Merry Christmas! 💥

If by chance you come across a real early driver’s seat (pre-63, FJ25), I’m looking for one 😃.

If by chance you come across a real early driver’s seat (pre-63, FJ25), I’m looking for one 😃.
I will save your information but truthfully I have been selling my own collection for 7 years and still have a 4 bay shop full of it. I haven't bought a Cruisrr in 12 years. I do have a lifetime friend in Tulsa [David Harmon - Harmon 4 wheel drive] who has the other large parts collection around here. His phone is 918-585-5674. Tell him Richard Gifford referred you to him. He is your best shot here. Merry Christmas! 💥

Call David Harmon (Harmon 4 wheel drive - Tulsa) at 918-585-5674. Known him all my life. He has the 2nd largest FJ40 PARTS COLLECTION i know of and much of his stuff was earlier than. Tried to buy him out 4 yrs in a row. Never gave me a price...

Tell him Richard Gifford referred you. He knows that name! Best shot i know for you. Merry Christmas! 💥

Hey guys please note that Harmon will always be kinda pricy. I have no control over that but he may be able to provide parts I don't have and the rest can't find. If his prices seem upper market please don't let it cast a shadow on me... I am trying to be helpful. Thanks!

were there ever any pics of the actual seats for sale?
I was working on that... I have to move 1/3 of my shop around to get to them. I had planned on it today but stayed on the site till about 5 a.m. woke around noon and then had parts to ship for some members here. Tomorrow I intend to tackle that runner and get pics up. I was a little ahead of myself when I listed it. Had no idea I would suddenly be busy.

I will do my best to post the pics by tomorrow evening. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you for your inquiry. Each one is important to me. The people mean more to me than the parts today. I gave some away here. Not out of stupidity... out of grace. I hope it was recognized. I am satisfied either way and I know my current customers are.

Sorry to bend your ear but I enjoy every contact. Merry Christmas to you and yours. May it be your best! The pics are coming.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom