For Sale Adair, Okla - FJ40 (9/72) STEERING GEARBOX WITH PITMAN ARM + (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$250.00 + shipping/freight.

Package includes all you see. Steering gearbox w/steering shaft. Intermediate shaft, pitman arm with forward joint. Comes with new output shaft seal (because when you get this close to it do it now) included. That is Toyota output steering shaft seal NOS.

Ships only to contiguous 48 USA states. Pitman arm removed for shipping to greatly reduce package size ( you need it off to change the seal anyway). I take PayPal.
20211212_144454.jpg
20211212_144513.jpg
20211212_144528.jpg
20211212_205131.jpg

Last edited:
Heck of a business you have going, you’d make a great vendor.
Nooooo. I am selling a collection that will come to an end. Thanks to the help from a member on my first post I got the vision to step up big and help every member i can until the last part.

I took it as a challenge to do a good thing. These FJ40 parts truly are unaffordable for enthusiasts and in my way. It's Christmas. I can do as I wish with them. Even give some away if I want. Dealers don't really have that "flexibility". They have to make money. I don't. Have you seen me "make any money"?!? But I will do my little Cruiser dance with style for a bit ( if allowed) and help the members of this site get fixed up. You are alll like "family" to me. Not customers. I would like to keep it that way if it can be.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom