SOLD Adair, Okla - 9/72 FJ40 STEERING TUBE (COLUMN) AND STEERING SHAFT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
9/72 is a 1973 model FJ40. See the photos. Even the snap rings are on the shaft. Well, being Christmas i believe there is someone looking for "the shaft" (and the tube). Ha ha. A good rubber gasket is on the column. Even throwing in the (towel) mounting bracket. So hear is a package deal at a truly ridiculous price! You'll never be so happy about getting shafted again. (You're suppose to get packages at Christmas). In 2 seconds the rest of you will wish your Cruiser was a '73 model needing these parts!

$45.00 + MR. POSTMAN (shipping). I don't know anyone getting shafted like that besides YOU! The Merriest Christmas to you from 40mania with JOY. Ohhhh this is exciting! 🙃

*** P.S. We all know resellers can turn a buck easy on this one. I could too. Please don't. It is a gift meant for the 9/72 owner that needs a break (and these parts). That' s what guys told me this site was about here. I'm in!
20211210_023024.jpg
20211210_020315.jpg
20211210_023137.jpg
20211210_023223.jpg

I'll take it, please pm your payment details
I'm new here and don't know how to PM yet so here it is:

Paypal:
Adair, Oklahoma. 74330

I will mark it sold on your payment but I will have to package it before I can get shipping cost. Don't PayPal till I get you a shipping price. Actually I will go ahead now and post it as sold.

Thank you and Merry Christmas. Get back to you soon.

Last edited:
I need your address again. I evidently marked it read and I can't find it. Please respond right away if possible so I can get it done today. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

hey, the address is

2325 Michael Faraday Dr Ste 2
suite 2
San Diego, CA 92154

Cool. Yeah I needed that. 😁 Will get things moving your way tomorrow and provide you a tracking #. Merry Christmas!
Its saturday... how would I know that? Post office closed till Monday. It is Monday morning priority to get out in the mail. I will provide your tracking Was it you who inquired about the switch? (Ignition switch). Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom