For Sale Ad pulled for now. Stay tuned. A few things to fix in the description, and getting new pictures. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You mentioned that you are pretty firm on your price, but I wasn’t able to find anywhere where you stated what your price is!

You mentioned that you are pretty firm on your price, but I wasn’t able to find anywhere where you stated what your price is!
beat me to it...i was just about to use the find function in chrome. also mentions spendy new wiper arms but posts a picture of rusty ones??

My apologies. $9000. Which from what I can see is at least less than half (at least!) than what any significantly equipped LC of this model is going for. I know that just the engine is worth $8000 used. I think that is a VERY competitive price.

Cannot access your other pics. Can’t see under carriage pics. How many miles on the truck? Post pics on this thread if possible. Can’t tell your general location.

Cannot access your other pics. Can’t see under carriage pics. How many miles on the truck? Post pics on this thread if possible. Can’t tell your general location.
Hello - the truck has 155,343 miles (250,000 kilometers) on it, which means the motor is about 25% of the way through its' life. In Australia they typically get 800,000 to a million kilometers out of them. Unless you're 10 years old the truck should last for the rest of your life! I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, so wherever you are, take a map out, and look north. Way, way up north. But wherever you are, it will get you home through ice, snow, rain, blizzard, hurricane, typhoon, or even an apocalypse should it happen. The bull bar and 20 inches of frame sticking out the front takes care of most zombies. I'll check my link to the zillion other pictures I've got way up in the "cloud" somewhere and get back to you, and I'll try to post more pictures on this thread. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
is the $9000 US or Canadian?

I may have missed it, is it manual or auto?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom