ACSD blank off in isolation... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
projectpursuitmedia.com
Good Day,

Have any of you had luck purchasing an ACSD blank off kit lately? I am needing a full kit (tubing to loop coolant, gasket, plate, screws, and clamps) as I am in Japan and locked down on the military base. All I've got is USPS service. I messaged Diesel Power Systems in AU who was advertising it on FB, but they stopped responding when I asked to ship to US. Normally I would hop on down to the nearest Bosch stockist and the auto parts store... but here we are.

ACSD is leaking, or else I'de just shove it off till later.

Thanks,
Clay

You could try Radd Cruisers in Canada, I can't find the ACSD delete kit on his store, but that's who I purchased mine from years ago. Shoot him and email.

Sent those folks an email as well, hoping to hear back soon.

Last I check Radd doesnt keep it in stock anymore, but can get ahold of the pieces if you give him 3weeks or so. It seems like someone is looking for these items every couple weeks or so, may be a good idea for one of our vendors to have a few sets in stock.

The blanking plate is common to many injection pumps. Most workshop have a few laying around. The screw thread is very common as is the hose and gasket.
You might just have to wait out the shutdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom