Accident in the 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IIRC, there’s a guy near Lehi on the forums from time to time, @HawkDriver , that knows about frame repairs in your area. I think he’s got a build thread in the 40 section where he might have mentioned the place.

GLWS

I'm still dealing with insurance right now and waiting. I will have to take some measurements and see what is actually square or not. I appreciate everyone's comments. It's great having a common passion and people to help give opinions and knowledge. @cruiserdan @cruiseroutfit, @HawkDriver Do you guys know of any shops that have worked on FJ40 frames before or know of any reputable shops?

Last edited:
I'm still dealing with insurance right now and waiting. I will have to take some measurements and see what is actually square or not. I appreciate everyone's comments. It's great having a common passion and people to help give opinions and knowledge. @cruiseroutfit, @HawkDriver Do you guys know of any shops that have worked on FJ40 frames before or know of any reputable shops?
Legends 4x4 does restorations. I’m sure they could give you a quote of what it would take.. good dudes and they do quality work..
I also think state automotive in Midvale might be able to point you in the right direction as well.

I went to a heavy truck repair shop, with their pullers easy for them compared to an 18 wheeler. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom