Accessory windshield mounts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pskhaat

Tourer
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
alamosa.mobi
I have a # of things that I have mounted randomly through the cab. My Ham radio head, GPS, etc. These things are small and lightweight. I'm trying to find a mounting unit that attached to the windshield for these things, but I'm only finding large, vendor specific, gangly suction cup mounts that I can't do much with. There's got to be better ones. Suggestions? Links?

Hang'em all with bungee cords.......you need your coordinates, yank the gps down, get the reading, let go :D

:) I know it's asking for some :princess: comments, but it's the Ham radio primarily that I want to mount there. I refuse to drill into anything or use sticky stuff on any plastic, but am willing to sacrifice the windshield with adhesive.

Why not fab a mount using the inside visor mounts? The ones that have the lil hook that the visor clips into? Long enough screws and you can still use your visor clips.

RAM Mounts-

http://www.gpscity.com/rammounts.htm

They have a few suction-based mounts but are usually matched to a specific device.

Look through the different types of mounts they have and you might get additional ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom