Wanted Access cab 2005-2006 Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, like the other guy below I am looking for an access cab tundra 05-06 with little no rust. 130k or less. I'm building a four wheelcamper expedition rig and need the added power!!

Lies!! We need pics.

Congrats - VERY hard to find. :)

hey guys so educate me here. I have the opportunity to buy a 2006 Tundra 4x4 think it's the one with the smaller rear doors, not the full crew cab style, from a friend. He got it from the first owner who was my business partner. It's got about 70K miles on it. Did a certain engine configuration like the V-8 come with the 4x4 automatically back then? I know it's before the big re-issue of the larger Tundra in 2008 so thought the choices might be more narrow. Truck is in CT now but was in AZ until a couple years ago. I'm in AZ and thinking of bringing it back home. Any thoughts.

hey guys so educate me here. I have the opportunity to buy a 2006 Tundra 4x4 think it's the one with the smaller rear doors, not the full crew cab style, from a friend. He got it from the first owner who was my business partner. It's got about 70K miles on it. Did a certain engine configuration like the V-8 come with the 4x4 automatically back then? I know it's before the big re-issue of the larger Tundra in 2008 so thought the choices might be more narrow. Truck is in CT now but was in AZ until a couple years ago. I'm in AZ and thinking of bringing it back home. Any thoughts.

2nd Gen Tundra began in MY2007.

IMO, a couple of winter months in a rust hell hole like CT is all it takes to trash a 100/Tundra 1st Gen.

Investigate thoroughly.

2nd Gen Tundra began in MY2007.

IMO, a couple of winter months in a rust hell hole like CT is all it takes to trash a 100/Tundra 1st Gen.

Investigate thoroughly.
THANKS and I will indeed. We are spoiled out here in the desert Southwest. Even though it's been garaged I'll check it thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom