ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I just drove past @Godwin 's place:

Screenshot_20210514-181153_Maps.jpg

A buddy and I will be rolling in around 11:00am. What’s the best way to connect up with everyone on the trail?

A buddy and I will be rolling in around 11:00am. What’s the best way to connect up with everyone on the trail?
Do you have the park map on your phone?

If not, download the Avenza Maps app and when you get to park there is a QR code to scan for the map.

If you get to the park and can’t locate us text or call me and I’ll tell you what trail we are on or snap a screenshot

85oh 3oh7 8553

-Chris

Good to see all my extended Family. Like @Onur said, it's what it's all about. Who knew 10 years ago when we drove the 80 up to Golden Mtn. that these years later we'd have extended our family so much. The new name for the event is 100% proper, because it is a family reunion.

I wish I'd taken more pictures, but I was busy breaking things in camp... and @Bama4door the 60 is legit. Thanks for letting me pull shotgun on Saturday.

Can't wait for the next one and hopefully we'll see you guys in a month or so for a continuation of the festivities.

Thanks ACC, Brian, Jen, Towers and Kat (and Rick too ;) ) for putting it together, can't wait for next year. P.S. @Onur please bless the rains down in Africa for us :rofl:

Damn Rick you did Travis dirty with that one🤣🤣
Just when I thought I was safe with everyone looking at a lifted 60 with a truck motor in it... Welp, guess that means I'm apart of the family now!
It was such a pleasure to meet everyone there, you guys are the reason why I enjoy this community so much. I will definitely be back in the coming years! I'm working on compiling the video I shot from the bumper on my GoPro and I'll post it up when I figure out what I'm doing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom