ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I honestly thought that there wasn't much happening on Mud anymore. Looks like I will have to dig around some more.

Thanks for the info! Hope to see you guys soon. I'm pretty we met at GSMTR years ago. We were working on moving a GX470 with a bent tie rod.

Business as usual at the chevron in my hood. 64th st exit off of i20.
0521BDDC-4D7E-479F-88E2-41FBDBF31AE5.jpeg

So ZERO rental cars available at Hartsfield.

WTF?!?

Are you flying in ? Have you looked at some off airport locations ? Maybe one of us can grab you

Okay good. I could maybe hook him up.

@Onur tell mom the Tuckers say hi! (not that she will know who that is since it has been several years since we saw her) ;)

P.S. I spy a green Piggie in the shop, looks super clean.

@Onur tell mom the Tuckers say hi! (not that she will know who that is since it has been several years since we saw her) ;)

P.S. I spy a green Piggie in the shop, looks super clean.
That belongs to a buddy in Kingsport. He couldn't find anyone to do what he wanted so I told him to head to the big city. The funny thing was, I was on my way to Virginia and saw him towing it south. It never occurred to me it was his until he texted me a pic of it in front of the shop on the trailer. He was driving it around in 4wd and could not figure out why it was hard to steer :lol:
He is a super good real-estate agent but has a lot to learn about his Pig.

My wife is out looking for gas now and finding lots of bags on nozzles...

What's SAS?
We are pretty low here in Rome but MH was able to fill up Penny last night after I did a little maintenance but then got a work call out.
Will get the beast loaded this afternoon and we will be at the park by 7 or so I would guess. May stop at Back 40 brewing for some :beer:

Have fun everyone! Get lots of pictures and videos so that I can live through them vicariously.

I’m headed north!

My “Hey let’s go in to work at 2am, put a little fire out and be done at sun up” turned into a 11hr marathon. See y’all tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom