ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This would be a great shake down run for my 80 but its stuck in the shop until I get my suspension from Dobinsons that still hasn't shipped. I will unfortunately have to miss this one.

A friend of mine finally got his springs a week or so ago after waiting 3 months.

This would be a great shake down run for my 80 but its stuck in the shop until I get my suspension from Dobinsons that still hasn't shipped. I will unfortunately have to miss this one.
Speaking of shake downs. Lots of untested modifications and maintenance wrapped up on mine just a couple nights ago. I’m just gonna send it.

I see a lot of people dealing with the same issues. It just hurts because I just finished an engine swap and I'm driving around the yard with pieces of 2x4 stuffed in the coils so that the front axle flange doesn't hit the oil pan. It wouldn't be so bad if I just wanted the lift, but I can't even drive down the road without it.

I see a lot of people dealing with the same issues. It just hurts because I just finished an engine swap and I'm driving around the yard with pieces of 2x4 stuffed in the coils so that the front axle flange doesn't hit the oil pan. It wouldn't be so bad if I just wanted the lift, but I can't even drive down the road without it.
Dang man.. I just looked at your build. I would have loved to have seen the swap. Maybe next time!

I can't wait to hit some of these events. I've been without a rig for too long!

A friend of mine finally got his springs a week or so ago after waiting 3 months.
My wife works at ACC now and words like September and August are wafting out of the phone receiver from various vendors. Makes scheduling customer rigs especially challenging.

I hope supply comes back soon. It sucks not being able to drive because of backorders, but my business doesn't rely on these parts. I have been getting some in-stock notifications on the some of the parts I've looked at in recent months. At least that's a good sign...

Planning on coming up for the day on Saturday with my son Gavin. That's all the time I can fit in. We'll be rolling in the beasty beast red FJ60.
tenor.gif

Not looking good here. Up to my neck in tents with a big shipment to CA coming up. And...my 4Funner needs a new needle bearing in the front diff.

Enjoy folks...but i'm out.

C

I guess the big question right now is if there will be gas out here. Nothing at the pumps but 93 and diesel right now. That will be gone by the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom