ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So my diffs are out getting a full spa treatment in Arizona. Obviously cutting it a little close on time so I told ZUK to give ‘em that REM treatment.:cool:

E6B6F2BC-77BD-4CF3-8A5F-B72457756A52.jpeg

7CB1F3D6-ABE5-4E7F-B293-01EF5D15502B.jpeg
FED06289-CBE9-45D5-9F2C-83A7C72AFE55.jpeg

11 more days until we're sitting around a campfire, roasting marshmallows, drinking lightnin' and laughing at each other's lies, I mean stories.

ACCFamReunion (101).JPG

Thankfully, we won't be bundled up like this bunch!

I'll be there, as well as Travis @WhitePhoenix
LOL, let me qualify previous post...the above list is everyone that said maybe, liked on someone else's post, or otherwise did not come out and say they are definitely coming.
You and Travis are already in the list in POST #1.

Hmmm...sooo tempting. Need to swap out my needle bearing in my front diff. Might be able to get that tackled this weekend. Put me down as tentative. If I can get this done...I'm in.

C

I am a maybe. I am waiting to here back about looking at some property , It requires the owner to show and he is slow responding

As long as the window holds were solid, but it does look like it could be a snotty mess with 4 days of rain ahead of our arrival...

20210505_111805.jpg

I will not be able to make it, unfortunately. Still working to get the engine back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom