ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helmets are worth every penny.
I got ours from Sierra trading post.

Helmets are worth every penny.
I got ours from Sierra trading post.

You guys just get climbing helmets, bike helmets, or....

Last edited:
Tentative yes, a lot of moving parts between now and then, but after 13 years of ownership and forum presence I would love to make an event for once and meet a few other cruiserheads in person.

I have my Christmas party t-shirt on today...

Pretty sure we've been to all of them, just don't have that first shirt.

Correction, we were at the second one in 2011.

There is a picture of Hannah sitting with a wrench in her mouth next to @justbecause's 80 while we were replacing his front brake line.
I want to see that picture and I still wonder why I didnt frame that brake line... I think about it every time kait or I wear one of our shirts.

I'm probably out for this one, I am taking two weeks off for CMCC and week off for a mountain bike / off-road trip in April. Currently on the 3/12 shift which is great for regular life but if you want to meet up for events on the weekends you have to take the week off.

But there are options between those bookends :D Nobody sustained any body damage last time, but several of us got to test our confidence on this off camber ledge.
📷 @thatcabledude
View attachment 2602324
Do you remember which trail or part of the park this was? I've been up there 3-4 times, but still haven't covered a lot of it.

Do you remember which trail or part of the park this was? I've been up there 3-4 times, but still haven't covered a lot of it.
The red pin drop on this image
1614879921193.png

I want to see that picture and I still wonder why I didnt frame that brake line... I think about it every time kait or I wear one of our shirt.

Somehow forgot to post the 2012 shirt. You the STAR of this one!
ACC_Fall_2012-11-2_.jpg

I’m talking to his ass right now. He’s going to be at bikeweek. 😒

(He really just can’t bear seeing his old 80)
Tell him hey, that dude was a trip and fun as h3ll to wheel with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom