ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Actually the event goes back to 2010, but the "Family Reunion" name started in 2014, followed quickly by the ACC/Onur Christmas party in 2014.

They moved to their current location in 2015, so the wheeling event didn't make the calendar, but they had a Grand Opening celebration/sleep-over at the new shop. :cool:

2010_invitational_shirt_back.jpg

ACCFI2011_shirtback.jpg

FallGathering2013.jpg

2014FallReunion_c.jpg

Holiday_ACC_roundJapanese.jpg

So after a 5 year hiatus, the Family Reunion event returned in 2019. Last year's shirts were the bomb-diggity!

(full color photo realistic printed)
T-shirt_2019FamReunion.png

Yes! I remember the sleep over. That was awesome....

Thanks for the history, Rick. It's been a bit since the last one I was at.

I have my Christmas party t-shirt on today...

Pretty sure we've been to all of them, just don't have that first shirt.

Correction, we were at the second one in 2011.

There is a picture of Hannah sitting with a wrench in her mouth next to @justbecause's 80 while we were replacing his front brake line.

Last edited:
Any dumb trails there for buggy folks?
With new job, might drag a trailer on a “business trip”.

Any dumb trails there for buggy folks?
With new job, might drag a trailer on a “business trip”.
WarPig will be in attendance, so we can cruise with the top gone together.

Also, does new job mean we won't see you visiting Nissan anymore

Last edited:
Have to check the mod/work/covid/infusion/travel schedule

Red trails are Extreme @jynx & @Clutchee. We ran mostly blue (moderate) trails last time, but only covered a fraction of the park.
If you have the Avenza app on your phone, you can load their geo-referenced PDF map into it. Just check out the park's website for details. The map below is a screen cap of the app view on your phone.

[map with our tracks from 2019]
ChoccoTracks.JPG

Last edited:
I like how it goes from "great for pretty stock trucks" to "you need a cage and you'll get body damage".
Don’t let me change the tempo of this, trust me I could ride easy trails and be happy. Just want to challenge myself and also see what a new park has to offer.

Don’t let me change the tempo of this, trust me I could ride easy trails and be happy. Just want to challenge myself and also see what a new park has to offer.

Oh I wasn't complaining, I just thought the descriptions of trails was funny. I'm locked, winched, and armored, but I try to avoid body damage if possible. Judging by the descriptions, I can either take a scenic dirt road or leave in a jalopy 😁

Oh I wasn't complaining, I just thought the descriptions of trails was funny. I'm locked, winched, and armored, but I try to avoid body damage if possible. Judging by the descriptions, I can either take a scenic dirt road or leave in a jalopy 😁
But there are options between those bookends :D Nobody sustained any body damage last time, but several of us got to test our confidence on this off camber ledge.
📷 @thatcabledude
D6B7CF46-F589-43E2-B388-129C5DC09D59.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm a greenhorn in a buggy... I won't be getting to crazy. And I will likely follow the group, but my try a red line from time to time just to get a little seat time in.

Also, I guess I need to get a helmet...

And that dang off camber ledge on the side of a cliff was interesting to watch. like Rick said, we ended up on some pretty solid moderate trails and there was trail carnage, broken rear shaft if I recall correctly. May have been more, I don't really remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom